Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Challenge: Olympic Rings


Hello!

I just got back from a wonderful weekend in New Jersey visiting the fam.  Therefore, I am late yet again! Although I diligently did my manis, I did not diligently remember to bring my camera cord to post my manis :(.


For this part of the Olympic-themed manis challenge, I used Bundle Monster stamp BM-322 to create a rings pattern.  Did you know that the rings are supposed to represent different lands?  Blue is supposed to represent Europe, yellow is Asia, black is Africa, green is Oceania and red is the Americas?  Does that seem odd to anybody else?  ...It is totally inappropriate to call European people blue!

China Glaze White on White, Essie Mesmerised, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lightening, SH Xtreme Wear Black Out, CH Four Leaf Clover, Essie Russian Roulette

Bundle Monster <3 <3 <3



Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Emily 
oxox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment