Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Challenge: Olympic Medals


Hello!

One of the bestest things about having a sister is that you can borrow her polishes! :P  For today's mani, I borrowed OPI Warm and Fozzie, OPI Designer de Better, and Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me glitter.

 
 

For the silver, I used a base coat of Designer de Better.  For the bronze, I sponged on some Warm and Fozzie.  I cannot express in words how wonderful Warm and Fozzie is.  Like if you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, this might be it for me.  I should probably buy it.



The gold flecks are on the tips but the application was rushed so it is a little blobby but still shiny and pretty :O).



Thanks for reading and Happy Olympics!
Emily :O)
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Warm and Fozzie. One of my go to polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gorgeous. I wasnt sure how to get in touch with you, but I just wanted to tell you that you have been awarded with the Liebster Award by me. http://secretarysnailart.blogspot.no/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete