Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Challenge: A Day @ the Zoo

Charlie says hi!

Hello!

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a great Olympic weekend planned!  I cannot wait for the opening ceremonies tonight.  We don't have cable so we are going to workout at the gym tonight to watch it there, lol.

For today's mani, I used one of my favorite colors, China Glaze Cross Iron 360, an orange metallic.  It came in their Halloween set of four polishes in October 2011.  It is absolutely gooorgeous.  The tiger stripes came from yet another Bundle Monster stamp, BM-223.
 
 

You can see I am having some trouble cleaning up around my nails.  I have tried eyeliner brushes dipped in polish remover but I must not be doing it right...any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated! :D


Thanks for reading and happy Olympics!
Emily
oxox

Some music to get pumped with...
Music of the Day: Survivor "Eye of the Tiger" 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment